Turning the Hiram Key invites readers to join a gripping journey of
discovery to find the real secrets of Freemasonry.
Robert Lomas - co-author of the best-selling book The Hiram
Key - has finally tackled the big unanswered questions about The Brotherhood...
- What is the purpose of Freemasonry?
- What do Masons gain from working the Rituals?
- Can anybody benefit from the spiritual teachings of The Craft?
- Does Freemasonry hold the secret to unlocking the hidden potential of the human mind?
- Are Masonic rituals simple moral plays designed to encourage people to behave well?
- Are they a secret tradition preserved from a long lost civilisation?
- Are they meaningless formalities? Or do they serve a deeper purpose?
In this ground-breaking new book Lomas describes his personal
journey through the mystical rituals of Freemasonry. Drawing from personal
spiritual insights, hidden Masonic texts and modern scientific knowledge, he
reveals why people join Freemasonry, what they expect to find and how they
IN THE PAST, THESE INNER SECRETS HAVE BEEN PRESERVED FOR A